Oracle Forms and Reports online training course content by IT professionals
Oracle Forms Course Content:
- Introduction to Oracle Forms Developer.
- Running a Forms Developer.
- Working in the Forms Developer Environment
- Creating a Basic Form Module
- Working with Data Blocks and Frames
- Working with Text Items
- Creating Alerts,LOVs and Editors
- Creating Additional Input Items
- Creating Noninput Items
- Creating Windows and Content Canvases
- Working with Other Canvas Types
- Introduction to Triggers
- Adding Functionality to Items
- Overview of Creating the New Menu’s & Item Level Menus.
- Run Time Messages and Alerts
- Passing the Parameters from form to Report.
Oracle Reports Course Content:
- Introduction to Reports Developer
- Designing and Running Reports
- Working in Reports Developer
- Creating a Paper Report
- Enhancing a Basic Paper Report
- Managing Report Templates
- Develop the New Report with the help of Base table
- Developing Different Report Styles
- Creating of Parameters in Report
- Adding Extra Column to the Report (Formula, Summary and Placeholder)
- Using Data Links (Master Detail Reports)
- Developing the Reports Manually
- Report Triggers